Go back
THE OFFICIAL DIRECTORY OF CONTEMPORARY ARTISTS
Current locale language
Stefan
EMERGING ARTIST
Blois / France
Artiste Painter
Stefan

Self-taught, I drew by periods since childhood. This taste for drawing comes from my mother, who also drew, like my grandmother. The presence of texts comes to me from this taste for literature that my father passed on to me from a very young age. It took me a lot of time, and deep introspection to create ;to be able to want to express my emotions on paper and canvas. When I reached my 40th birthday, I wanted to be able to express my emotions on paper and canvas. learn the basics that I didn't have. So, humbly, I took courses at the Ecole Nationale des Beaux-Arts. Then, the time I was missing continued. to flow, until what life imposes on me, as it always does. each of us, to live a time when it was only allowed to find oneself face to face with one another. It was the moment I was waiting for, unconsciously, for this dive into the depths of myself which allowed me to force the barriers that I had not seen until then. .My paintings are the reflection of my life, of my hopes, of my sufferings too, but above all the expression of what I did not know how to say. If the shared emotion is felt, it is because we have Summer affected, a moment of our life, by the same feelings.

The artist has no events planned at the moment. I add an event
Dates clés
School of Fine Arts

The artistic work of Stefan

Newly added works

Panthers

The shares

Moods

Landscapes

Cats

Beings

Watercolors