The company DIGITAL Developments for ARTactif.com, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all of these treatments, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/ Continue browsing on this site constitutes unreserved acceptance of the following provisions and conditions of use. The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one opposable during the entire period of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 - Legal notices
1.1 site (hereinafter « the site ») :
1.2 publisher (hereinafter « the publisher »):
DIGITAL Developments, SAS with a capital of € 20,000.00
whose head office is located: 1 Place Broglie 67000 Strasbourg
represented by Jean-Luc KOPPP, in his capacity as Chairman
registered with RC Strasbourg TI 528 971 997
telephone number: (+33) 3 88 14 31 81
email address: email@example.com
Publication manager: Jean-Luc KOPP
1.3 host (hereinafter « the host ») Visiter le site OVH
1.4 Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month following receipt of the request. This one-month deadline may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data it contains for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force with respect to intellectual property. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited.The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time: – suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site , to a specific category of Internet users; – delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws; – suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities. The connection material to the site that you use is under your entire responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, particularly from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult. The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- - due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- - due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any action against him therefore. If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure due to your use of the site, he may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs. which could result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, without prior written authorization from the publisher. The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify in any way its decision. In the event that the publisher grants its authorization, this is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation to provide justification on the part of the publisher. publisher. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content present in said link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
At ARTactif, we are deeply committed to confidentiality.
ARTactif ensures the protection of all the information you provide on ARTactif is saved on a registered database and complies with the requirements of the GDPR.
Data uploaded to ARTactif is stored in highly secure facilities that comply with the APSAD R4 standard. Access is strictly restricted and protected against any attempts at physical or digital intrusion. Furthermore, all data is systematically backed up.
ARTactif does not transfer its users’ data to third parties. Our business model is based exclusively on the sale of services and products (such as the sale of original works or the provision of estimates), and does not include the marketing of personal data.
No personal data is accessible to the public. Users have the option to make their address or phone number visible if they wish to receive visits to their studio or gallery, but this is at their discretion.
Your information is not communicated to any body (State or other public bodies), except in the event of a request by a court as part of an official investigation, and this in strict accordance with the law.< /p>
The only employees authorized to access your ARTactif account are those assigned to specific tasks, such as technical support, billing or sales support. They may access it only when necessary to resolve a problem you have reported or to help you manage your account.
Passwords are stored in a highly encrypted manner, making them impossible to decrypt. If you forget your password, it is not possible to recover it, you must reset it.
European companies are prohibited from storing credit card information. All payment information is held by an authorized independent service provider with a banking license that complies with European Commission standards.
ARTactif is an online sales platform that connects buyers and sellers of works of art. We are required for legal reasons to collect personal information such as your telephone number and address, both to identify sellers and buyers, and to prevent the sale of stolen or counterfeit goods. Additionally, this information allows us to contact you quickly to resolve any issues that may arise when selling or purchasing a work of art.If someone knows your email address or your IP address, this does not give them access to your ARTactif account. Access to your account requires both your email address and password, and all logins to your account are monitored for suspicious activity. If you suspect an unauthorized access attempt to your account, you must immediately change your password and contact ARTactif support.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- - the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- - the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- - the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the laws applicable in matters of data protection;
- - the right to limitation of processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR; < li>- the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR;
- - the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 1 Place Broglie 67000 Strasbourg / or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month following receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests requires it.
In addition, and since law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death.
For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website.
Article 9 - Use of data
ARTactif, is a brand of SAS DIGITAL Développements with capital of €20,000 domiciled at 1 Place Broglie 67000 Strasbourg, FRANCE, SIRET number 52897199700036
At ARTactif, we consider that the protection of your privacy is essential. We therefore want to inform you of our online information practices and the choices available to you regarding the collection and use of your personal data. We make this notice easily accessible on our home page as well as at all points on our site where we may collect personal information.
At ARTactif, we take care to protect your email address against unauthorized use. So, to contact us, visitors must fill out a form that our server processes to be sent to your email address. Under no circumstances can visitors access your real email address at any time.
We keep your information secure and only use it to display your work on your pages, along with appropriate contact information.
In order to prevent unauthorized access, ensure data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and administrative procedures to protect and secure the information that we collect online.
You have the right to exercise your right to erasure and request the complete deletion of your personal data at any time by contacting our team at email@example.com.
Access, modification and deletion of your information
You can access and modify all of your personally identifiable information that we collect online at any time by logging into your ARTactif account with your username and password. If you wish to delete your data, you can also do so by contacting support.
If you notice a factual error in your personally identifiable information, please contact us so we can correct it. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before providing you with access to your information or making corrections.
Our collection of information is limited to the data you provide to us when you order products/subscriptions, make requests or sign up to receive materials. The information we collect includes your name, address, email address and telephone number.
We take care to protect your email address against unauthorized use. To contact us, visitors must fill out a form that our server processes to be sent to your email address. Under no circumstances can visitors access your real email address at any time.
We only use your information to display your work on your pages with appropriate contact information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
You have the right to exercise your right to erasure and request the complete deletion of your personal data at any time by contacting our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also access and modify all of your personally identifiable information that we collect online at any time by logging into your ARTactif account with your username and password. If you notice a factual error in your personally identifiable information, please contact us so we can correct it. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before providing you with access to your information or making corrections.
The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- - access and use of the Platform by the user;
- - management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- - implementation of 'user assistance;
- - verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- - personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history the user, according to their preferences;
- - prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- - management of possible disputes with users;
- - sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences;
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for the period necessary to provide you with its services or assistance. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11 - Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- - when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- - when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access their data;
- - when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the data of the user, as part of the performance of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data;
- - if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to pursue claims made against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Intervention of third parties: Other third parties can intervene on ARTactif in the following way:
- - Sharing buttons (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) present on most pages. If you are connected to these platforms while surfing on ARTactif, they can store personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- - Use of Google Analytics to better understand our audience. However, the information collected is anonymous (IP anonymized).
- - The ARTactif moderators have limited access to member data, including the account's email address, the date and time of the last connections to the site with IP address, the history of moderated or deleted content as well as the moderation history. However, moderators cannot access private messages.
Member profile: The member file on ARTactif contains the information you provided when registering or modifying your profile. This includes:
- - Email address
- - Personal username and password
- - Postal code/city/country
- - All other profile fields are optional and can be edited directly from your member profile.
Other elements may also be linked to your member profile:
- - All content you have created with your profile (works, blogs, articles, announcements, etc.), contributions (comments, favorite collections, forum posts, etc.) Most of this content is directly visible on your profile.
- - Data facilitating your use of the site (subscription to the newsletter, notifications, last messages read in blogs and forums, calendar, etc. ).
- - Your exchanges with other members using our internal messaging.
- - Your contacts with our hotline (message exchanges with support). < li>- To maintain harmony within the community, the ARTactif team, including moderators, have access to moderation tools to identify banned members who attempt to return, notably by checking the latest use of each IP address and cookie as well as a moderation history.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: contact@artactif .com. Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish this, please click on the following link: email@example.com. If , when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an attack on the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard. The data is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"? A "Cookie" or tracker is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a 'a website, reading an email, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: the CNIL - What the CNIL says law). By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal. When you first browse this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13 ) month. The user has the option to deactivate cookies from their browser settings. Any information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service that we offer you. The following cookies are present on this site: Google cookies:
- Google analytics: allows you to measure the site's audience;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Go tags li>
- Google Adsense: Google advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches
- Google Ads Conversion: tool for monitoring AdWords advertising campaigns;
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to display banners.
- Session cookies allowing management users. The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months. For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: the CNIL - Regularly clean up your browsing history.
- - In Internet Explorer, go to "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", then select "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.
- - In Firefox, go to "Tools", "Options", and check "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" area.
- - In Google Chrome, click "Options", "Under the hood", Content settings in the "Privacy" section. Click on the Cookies tab in the content settings.
- - In Safari, go to "Preferences", select the "Privacy" tab and "Block cookies".
However, blocking all cookies can affect the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on our site (logging in, accessing content, using cookies). search functions).
It is also possible to delete cookies already stored on your computer. Here is how to delete cookies on different browsers:
- - In Internet Explorer you need to manually delete cookie files.
- - In Firefox you can delete cookies by ensuring that cookies should be deleted when you "Clear private data". To do this, go to "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in "Private data", then click "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
- - In Google Chrome, click on "Options", "Under the hood", Content settings in the "Privacy" section. Click the Cookies tab in the content settings.
- - In Safari, go to "Preferences", select the "Privacy" tab and "Delete all site data".
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The product photographs, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher
Article 15 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's head office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction resulting from a text of particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org