The company DIGITAL Developments for ARTactif.com, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all of these treatments, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/ Continue browsing on this site constitutes unreserved acceptance of the following provisions and conditions of use. The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one opposable during the entire period of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 - Legal notices
1.1 site (hereinafter « the site ») :
1.2 publisher (hereinafter « the publisher »):
DIGITAL Developments, SAS with a capital of € 20,000.00
whose head office is located: 1 Place Broglie 67000 Strasbourg
represented by Jean-Luc KOPPP, in his capacity as Chairman
registered with RC Strasbourg TI 528 971 997
telephone number: (+33) 3 88 14 31 81
email address: email@example.com
Publication manager: Jean-Luc KOPP
1.3 You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 1 Place Broglie 67000 Strasbourg / or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. :
OVH Entreprise 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Visiter le site OVH
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data it contains for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force with respect to intellectual property. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited.The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the good management of the site, the publisher may at any time: - suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site , to a specific category of Internet users; - delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws; - suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities. The connection material to the site that you use is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult. The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- - due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- - due to your non-compliance with these general conditions. li >
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to yourself, to third parties and / or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you waive any action against him If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he could turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs which could result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the publisher. The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify in any way whatsoever its decision. In the event that the publisher grants its authorization, it is in any case only temporary and can be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the expense of the publisher. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content present in said link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company DIGITAL Developments-ARTactif. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social. The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows: title, name and first name, date of birth, artist name, photos, theme, title, description, biography, route, events, year of creation, technical information, category, address, specialty, representative gallery, email address, telephone number.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- - the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information;
- - the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- - the right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- - the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- - the right to portability: they can request that the Platform provide them with the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 1 Place Broglie 67000 Strasbourg / or by email at: email@example.com
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month following receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death.
For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/ .
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr . We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your entire disposal to settle your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- - access and use of the Platform by the user;
- - management of the functioning and optimization of the Platform;
- - implementation of '' user assistance;
- - verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- - personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the browsing history of the user, according to his preferences;
- - prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- - management of possible disputes with users;
- - sending commercial and advertising information,according to user preferences;
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or no longer need us to provide our services to you.
Article 11 - Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- - when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- - when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access their data;
- - when the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to the data of the user, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- - if the law requires it,the Platform may carry out the transmission of data in order to respond to complaints made against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish it, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data may be used by partners from the publisher for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: email@example.com.If, while consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard. The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a « cookie » ? A « Cookie » or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi a>). By browsing this site, « cookies » from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal. When browsing this site for the first time, an explanatory banner on the use of « cookies » will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said « cookies ». The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings. All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service. that we offer you. The following cookies are present on this site: Google cookies
- Google analytics: allows you to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Go tags li>
- Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches
- Google Ads Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns;
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to distribute banners.
- Session cookies for management The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.For more information on the use, management and deletion of « cookies », for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour - master them.
Article 14 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher
Article 15 - Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's head office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a text of particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org