Go back
THE OFFICIAL DIRECTORY OF CONTEMPORARY ARTISTS
Current locale language
Thierry
EMERGING ARTIST
Onet-le-Château / France
Artiste Photographer
Thierry

Biography: I am a passionate photographer, imbued with of deep admiration for masters of photography such as Henri Cartier-Bresson and Ansel Adams. My journey in the world of photography has been shaped by their artistic vision and their inimitable technique. Influence of Henri Cartier-Bresson: Henri Cartier-Bresson, master of the "decisive moment", had a profound influence on history. my way of approaching photography. His intuitive approach and his talent for capturing the fleeting moment taught me the importance of observation, patience and responsiveness in creating striking images. À Through his emblematic works, I learned to seek beauty in the present moment, in the present moment, be attentive to details and capture the very essence of life in my photographs. His work also inspired me. à explore the notion of visual narration, à tell stories through my images by capturing human emotions and interactions with subtlety. and empathy. Influence of Ansel Adams: Ansel Adams, famous for his majestic landscapes and expert use of light, was influenced by Ansel Adams. a constant source of inspiration for me. His meticulous approach to composition and his mastery of the zone system technique taught me how to work. the importance of previsualization and planning in creating exceptional images. À Through his iconic photographs of America's national parks, I learned to understand appreciate the beauty of nature raw nature and communicate your emotional power to others through my own works. His legacy also encouraged me. à explore the limits of photographic technique, experiment with light and shadow to create compositions rich in texture and depth. By combining the teachings of Cartier-Bresson and Adams, I developed a distinctive style that combines spontaneity and creativity. capture the decisive moment with the technical precision of landscape photography. My goal is to capture the beauty of nature. and the emotion of the world around me, creating images that inspire, amaze and invite you to explore. reflection.

Artistic approach

Artist name: Thierry Biography: I am a passionate photographer based in Rodez, France. My passion for photography has been deeply influenced by masters of the craft such as Henri Cartier-Bresson, Ansel Adams and Saul Leiter. Their work inspired me to explore the different dimensions of photography, seeking to capture fleeting moments, immense landscapes and minimalist compositions that reveal the beauty of everyday life. Influences: 1. Henri Cartier-Bresson: His concept of the “decisive moment” taught me to be attentive to the unique and fleeting moments that arise in daily life. I strive to capture those fleeting moments that reveal the depth and complexity of the human experience. 2. Ansel Adams: His remarkable work in landscape photography taught me the importance of patience, technique and emotional connection with nature. My travels through varied landscapes are a constant attempt to capture the grandeur and tranquility of our natural world. 3. Saul Leiter: His ability to see beauty in the ordinary and to play with light and color influenced me deeply. I seek to explore the subtle nuances of light and shadow in my photographs, creating compositions that evoke a timeless and emotional atmosphere. Style: My photographic style is characterized by a documentary and contemplative approach. I am interested in capturing authentic snapshots of everyday life, as well as creating timeless landscapes that invite reflection and contemplation. My work explores the interactions between people and their environments, highlighting the beauty hidden in simple moments and majestic landscapes. Technical Approach: I often favor the use of natural light and carefully considered compositional techniques to create images that are both aesthetically striking and emotionally evocative. My use of post-production techniques is minimal, as I believe in the power of capturing the essence of a moment in the very moment it occurs. Recent projects: My recent projects include a series of documentary photographs exploring the cultural diversity in the urban neighborhoods of Rodez, as well as expeditions to remote areas to capture the raw beauty and grandeur of natural landscapes.

The artist has no events planned at the moment. I add an event
Dates clés
eleven years old, beginning in photography with a kodak

The artistic work of Thierry

Newly added works

Sous bois

Lifeline

Street photo